Killarney Hop - On, Hop - Off Tour
See Killarney like never before on the Big Red Bus. Our hop-on/hop-off tour takes in all of Killarney’s most treasured landmarks: from the breathtaking panoramic views of the lakes and mountains in Aghadoe to Ross Castle on the banks of Lough Leane, from the majestic Muckross House and Gardens to the glorious waterfall at Torc – and everything in between.
Hop-off and absorb at your leisure the wonders Killarney has to offer. Rejoin the tour or stick around for further exploration – we’ll be sure to pick you up when we come back around.
Our professional guides, Killarney natives all, have a wealth of local knowledge and entertaining folklore to share. Join us for a Tour and discover why the Big Red Bus is the best way to see the most beautiful town in the world.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 2 years|
|Difficulty: Very easy|
What is included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 69 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Meeting Point Information
Mission Road, Killarney V93 X3VW, County Kerry, IE