Dublin Pub Tour
Dublin is where pubs are born. Some don't survive, many leave the Irish shore, several have mid-life crises, but few age as gracefully as the stable pubs that bestow so much character on Dublin.
Avoid the tourist traps and fake 'Irish' pubs! Escape with the locals to learn how to savour a pint of Guinness. Find out how to ensure you always get a great pint and why it's important! Follow in the footsteps of the Irish literary giants like Patrick Kavanagh, Flann O'Brien and Brendan Behan.
Bring a pen - you never know what these aged walls will murmur to your thoughts.
If Dublin has hidden gems, they're the pubs that don't advertise to tourists. The locals. The authentic Irish pub where conversation is flowing faster than the beer, where the character of the pub is as fascinating as the characters in it, where literature, society and history eternally lives.
7 pm is the best time to start, assuming you'll have eaten dinner prior to the tour.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- We'll stay and have a drink in no fewer than 3 pubs.
- We'll also steal a glance into a couple others.
- As to which exact pubs we'll be visiting, that's a secret!
- Make sure to bring comfortable walking shoes and a lightweight raincoat
- Ireland's only official currency is the Euro.
- Most shops and restaurants accept credit cards (ex. Amex), but you can only pay cash on buses, trains and taxis.
- Conversion centers at the airport or around the city tend to be huge rip-offs. You won’t get charged as many fees at the ATM or the bank, and the conversion will be exact.
Meeting Point Information
Dame Street 72, D02 K135 Dublin 2, Ireland