Giant's Causeway Day Tour
Our Giant’s Causeway day tour is a fully guided tour to one of Northern Ireland’s more unique landscapes. With daily departures from Dublin City centre, this fully English language tour is the perfect way to explore one of the most fascinating coastlines in the world. The trip includes two photo stops inspired by the TV series Game of Thrones, visiting Dunluce Castle, used as the House of Greyjoy, which is perched on the north Antrim Coast, and perfectly captures the atmosphere and intrigue of the medieval world. Included in the price of the tour to the Giant’s Causeway, is a chance to cross the famous Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge, where you all get the chance to walk on the wild side, some 30 metres above sea-level. It is here you have the chance to see some spectacular views of Rathlin Island and the Mull of Kintyre in Scotland. You too have the chance to visit the most delightful and picturesque bay in the whole of Northern Ireland! Located along the stunning Northern Coast of Ireland lies Larrybane Bay & Headland, which used to stretch out towards Sheep Island. Its large limestone caves once served as a home to boat builders and as safe haven from winter storms many years ago!
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
• Fully guided tour to the Giant’s Causeway, Northern Ireland
• Enjoy the spectacular views of Carrick-a-Rede and have the chance to cross the Rope Bridge.
• All entry fees included
• A 1.45 minute stop at the Giant's Causeway to explore
• A Game of Thrones photo stop at the Dunluce Castle & Larrbane Quarry!
• Free WIFI on-board
* Check-in 15 minutes early at 118 Grafton Street - Dublin Visitor Centre. Departs 8:55 AM
* You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity